Optimal Physical Therapy was founded in 2011 by Patrick Pitre, PT and Aletta Pitre, PT, in order to provide the highest quality of physical therapy services to the Texas Panhandle. Optimal offers a convenient location for Amarillo area residents, prompt scheduling, and extremely professional physical therapy services. We have assembled a team of highly qualified physical therapists, all with unique skills sets and open minds, in order to seamlessly integrate treatment methods and efficiently take care of our patients' needs. This is why local physicians not only consistently refer patients to our facility, but also why they come to us when injured.
Our friendly office staff will enthusiastically welcome you, help you to complete your paperwork and guide you to a pleasant therapy experience. Our therapists will listen to you, understand what you are experiencing, and find the optimum methods to improve your health. Our services are focused on delivering the best possible outcome for every patient.
From the moment you enter the clinic, you will notice the caring environment and the genuine concern we have for getting to know our patients and meeting their personal health goals. That is why we are proud to be the clinic where patients come when they have failed with conventional therapy at other facilities.
At Optimal Physical Therapy we will not just chase pain, but rather will fix the root of the problem and educate you on how to keep it from returning.
Whether your condition was caused by a sport, work, accident, or otherwise, we welcome the chance to serve you. Our unique therapeutic approach by our friendly and knowledgeable staff is what sets us apart from other physical therapy clinics in the Texas Panhandle. We are proud to be a member of the Amarillo medical community, and we welcome the opportunity to treat you.
- At Optimal Physical Therapy our number one priority is the patient. Our compassionate clinicians provide a one-on-one individualized treatment approach. Sufficient time is allowed for each patient so that we can ensure proper treatment progression and secure the best outcome for our patients.
- Be the best and most well respected provider of physical rehabilitation services and products.
- Identify and implement the best practices to provide the most clinically effective rehabilitation services.
- Optimal offers each patient the highest level of service along with our expertise in order to greatly improve disability, injury, and disease.
- Promoting a courteous and compassionate atmosphere in which patients will feel comfortable communicating and working with their therapist
- Maintaining a close relationship with physicians to facilitate a strong referral base and effective collaboration to provide the highest quality patient care
- Striving to support staff members in their continuing education endeavors to provide the most skilled, efficient, and current treatments available
- Being an accessible resource for the community